martes, 19 de febrero de 2013

My first impression


 




Always when I traveled, I dit it with my father, mother and brother, in my father’s car, a Renault. They way I enjoyed the trips was very different than I do today, I used to sleep all the road, came up to visit family, and it turned a little boring.  But this time,  traveling with friends allowed me enjoy the route, the view of the mountains, I enjoyed even staying in the bus.




I thought the trip was going to be longer, I did not know i was arriving till I saw the huge lake and a lovely cloud above it. 




The climate was perfect, cold in the night and a sun giving us heat at day. The place was very homely, there was pools, waterslides, and a large lake to practice water stports. I have a really good time with my friends and at the end I did not want to leave there. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario